情绪垃圾站

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Travelling back to the past

Initially wanted to watch Helen, The Baby Fox yesterday but ended up watching "Click" at Jurong East Entertainment Center (JEEC). JEEC used to be my fav hangout place during my sec sch days and still remember going there almost everyday to loiter around. Was talking to SF the other day and she told me that she missed our Chinese Dance classes during sec sch days. Me too, I missed those days where we did silly things- "stalked" one good looking guy who I admired then, get his phone number, gave ourselves a very "Qiong Yao" styled name and hoping he doesnt know who we are. Haha, it's funny when I think back and must thanks SF for accompanying me to do such things. With her around, I can let my hair down and do things which I normally dont (e.g. the famousTequila pop) :p We cant turn back time & there's no re-take in life. Whatever decisions u made earlier lays the path of where u are heading to now. Dun regret any decisions made =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home