情绪垃圾站

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

280th day

19 July was our 280th day of being together and went to Marina Bay to eat steamboat (will you be surprised if I told you that yesterday was the first time I went there?). Time flies, 10 mths already and I have been happy all these while. 快乐的时光之所以过得如此快,是因为“快”乐。了不了?Life has changed since we get together and Im glad we are getting on very well. No quarrels (touchwood), always happy to see each other & most importantly, frank with each other. Honesty and communication are really important in a relationship, dont you agree?

With him around, I dun mind travelling to distant places even if Im wearing high heels or Im not feeling well. It's amazing, I cant believe this myself. Someone who is so lazy like me will actually go to such far place. I can tell you that if it is someone else, I will say NO. I know 重色轻友 is the word for me. Know something? I used to tell people that I dislike people who place their bf/gf over ordinary friends but see what Im doing now? Im exactly like that. Should say sorry to my friends who feel neglected by me. 所以咯,有些话还是不要说得太早或太绝。

我想我是幸运的,能和他手牵手是幸福的。。。

1 Comments:

Blogger Ah heng said...

yeah... i Love you too :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home