情绪垃圾站

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mission Impossible III

Just now my colleague cum lunch kaki gave me 2 pairs of Mission Impossible III preview movie tickets for tonight and therefore, the four nutties are going to watch movie today! Yeah, free movie tickets, how come Im so lucky? Heehee.. This morning, as usual, my mood is not good (who will be in a good mood after long weekends?) and one staff from Chittagong got a lecture from me (just too bad, he chose the wrong timing to call me). I know Im bad to throw my temper at him but simply cant control it- he wanted me to fax all the emails which I sent last week because their email server is down. He should have informed us immediately when he knew the email server is down and not to wait for one whole week before telling us that information. I know Im free at work but that doesnt mean I have to do such stupid and time wasting stuff. I admit that I have a bad working attitude and temper plus low EQ. That's me =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ah heng said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home