情绪垃圾站

Monday, May 01, 2006

1st day of May

Stayed at home whole day today. What did I do? Well, I read books, listen to music, laze on the bed and watched TV programs. Watched Superband just now, impressed by Brods who sang One Night in Beijing- haha, one of my fav songs when I go KTV. Hf jioed me to go KTV this afternoon but I didnt go coz in no singing mood.

Tomorrow going to meet the nutties and Wed going to meet my primary sch friend who is going to bring me a box of "tai yang bing" from Taiwan (I merely mentioned to her during a chat session that I love to eat that, and she actually brought it for me. Im fortunate to have friends like her). I forsee that this week will be a busy one for me. Bf going to finish his exams soon. Yeah, happy for him coz can freed himself from the sufferings :p He can do things he likes very soon.. 你快乐所以我快乐.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home