情绪垃圾站

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Coughing..

First day of July, time flies. We are in the 2nd half of Year 2006 and before you know it, Xmas is here. Wow, cant help but feel that time flies these days. What did I achieve this year so far? Hmm, sad to say, nothing much...

Been coughing for the past two weeks and it's a very bad cough. Not able to sleep very well for the past few nights due to the cough and if Im not getting any better next week, Im going to see the company doctor for the 3rd time. Hope the cough will go away very soon.

Later going to meet my ex-colleague to pass her the wedding invitation card of Kelly and after that going to HF's house for housewarming. Got to think of what to buy as a housewarming gift.

I have lots of things to be done. Here's the list to remind myself.

1) Buy BD present for Kelly
2) Buy housewarming gift for HF
3) Buy present for Kaining's full month celebration
4) Buy a decent pair of shoes and dress for Kelly's wedding
5) Do something to my messy hair

That should be about all... need to spend a bomb this month so I better do more overtime heehee...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ah Hock said...

Don't worry, you are not alone. I been coughing since early last month. Donno why, I think many singaporeans are sick also.

Why Heng never brew Herbal Tea for you when he so free at home? KEKEKE

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ah heng said...

Hey up there !!! Dont say I didnt brew Herbal Tea for her....

She is taking some chinese medicine now, but i got a feeling she is waiting for a third MC :P
now can she do without Eggs,my god eggs is her life...

no more OT days for you... she will be back to her eggy self very soon :P

5:54 PM  
Blogger 情绪垃圾站 said...

hey, no 3rd MC for me lah.. getting better by the day and hope can recover fully soon heehee..
He didnt brewed tea but gave me chinese medicine to eat- spicy and bitter medicine.. "liang yao ku kou", i think the chinese medicine works a bit heehee

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home