情绪垃圾站

Monday, May 22, 2006

Post holiday mood

It's Monday and finally back to work after 4.5 days of rest. Enjoyed myself on board the cruise and as I predicted, it is eat and eat and eat all the way. I think I gained at least 0.5kg after the trip and gosh, Im supposed to be slimmer by July. Lazy to go on diet and exercise though.. Ah, this Sunday going cycling at Paya Lebar airbase and hope that it wont rain or too sunny. You are right, Im going to put on sunblock coz I wanna stay as fair as I can be haha.. okie, 4 more days to go before the lovely weekends are here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ah heng said...

why no more blog???? i want blog !!! i want blog!!!

Breaking News!!!!
"Mass strike over at deardear blog site.... estimate figures of over 1000000 workers..the economy forcast of deardear nation does not look cheery with this massive strike.."
Reporting live from deardear blogspot by DarDar

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home