情绪垃圾站

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2 days to Friday

Didnt get to watch Mission Impossible III yesterday coz I made a silly mistake. I mistaken 1 pair of tickets for 2 and ended up giving the tickets to GH & Lau. Sorry to make the nutties 一场欢喜一场空 heehee.. Received the first BD present for this year last night and I didnt know that they put it in my bag until I alighted at Lakeside Mrt station. It's Courts voucher which I asked for and it came in a card form which is different from the usual vouchers. Will make a trip one day to Courts and shop for electrical appliances hehee.. thank you gals :p

This morning, a colleague who seldom talk to me gave me a box of strawberry chocolates. Kind of strange to receive something from someone whom I practically treated her as invisible (that's how I treat ppl who I dun like). Weird... 会不会是我以小人之心度君子之腹呢?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home