情绪垃圾站

Friday, July 28, 2006

随想。。。

Finally it's lovely Friday and now waiting for knock off time. Tonight going to meet the nutties for dinner at Orchard and Im going to buy Kino voucher for my brother as his 24th bd present. A year ago, on his birthday, I attended a seminar organised by WBG and met GH there (our mutual friend, YY invited him to the seminar too). Although that's not the first time we see each other (the first time was on a funeral wake- your jaws dropping when you heard this??), it is the first time we get to talk to one another and know each other's name. I still remembered vividly how I lied that Im going to somewhere else instead of heading home coz I wanna avoid taking the same train with him as I dont know whether I have things to talk to him. Im someone who scares of 冷场, cant stand the silence =) Initially I was expecting YY to go home with me but she didnt so I have to 硬着头皮,跟着gh 走到mrt station. Fortunately, GH is not a quiet guy and seems to click with me well. So, in the end, I took the same west-bound train with him haha.. then u know the rest of the story :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home