情绪垃圾站

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just some thoughts...

Went to see doc at Bukit Batok polyclinic the other day and was surprised to see a very young & handsome doctor. Although I can only see his eyes as he was wearing a mask, I can tell you.. he's very Yandao haha.. I know dar is going to "scold" me for keep talking about that doc :p Anyway, I still have a slight cough and in case you are wondering how long I have been coughing, the answer is about a month. Maybe I should refrain myself from eating chicken & eggs (these two happen to be my fav food) so that I can recover soon. Thanks my beloved dar for accompanying me to see doc everytime =)

I have plans to travel to China, Jiuzhaigou with my mum in Oct and now waiting for travel fair so that I can grab a cheaper deal. Long time since I last travelled with my family and initially I was feeling heartpain to fork out more than S$1K for the trip but on a second thought, I can still earn back the money so I decided to go travel. Hope I can make it =) I long to travel to JZG because the scenery is splendid hehe..

Didnt go anywhere far today. In fact, I spent about a few hours looking at the guys playing mahjong. Hmm, beginning to have some ideas what this popular game is about but there are too many rules to remember.. Heehee, another good piece of news to share- Dar managed to get the job he wanted and Im really happy for him. To do something one likes is the best thing on earth. I dun really like the job Im doing and I just did it for money. Sigh, i admire those who works for their interest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ah heng said...

deardear dont worry.. soon it be ur turn to look for someting u like hehe :P

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home