情绪垃圾站

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Thoughts

GH is now in Taiwan and will only be back on next Tuesday. Missing him so much over the past few days but fortunately Im receiving MMS from him everyday. Looking forward to next week as it's gonna to be xmas & most importantly I can see GH again yeah!

Spent my Sunday watching Taiwanese drama- It started with a kiss over SCV and made Xmas cards for the card making competition organised by the nutties. Hmm, cant wait to see what the gals did and who will guess correctly this year?? Time really flies, cant believe it's Dec. 2007 is coming soon! What have I achieved in 2006?? Sad to say, nothing much except graduated with a Bachelor this Mar. But I shouldnt grumble too much, afterall I have a super nice bf, a job (though not the best but still bearable), a happy family & surrounded by friends. Hope that next yr will be a better year for everyone. The best has yet to come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home